[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“EMPSILLNES” Award Winning Sci-Fi Animated Short Film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: emp_grade_07912.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
emp_grade_07912.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
SCI-FI animated short film "EMPSILLNES" by Jakub Grygier. See What one person can do at home in 4 years on
single computer!

Empsillnes is a short animated film about survivor on destroyed spaceship who looks forward to be rescued and
return home. He does not know that the world he remembers has changed forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Kg8NCR6Ks
>>
3 years render time i'm guessing...
>>
>>508915
really good cinematography. This guy knows composition and light. However his animation is dogshit and apparently he's colorblind.
>>
The story was boring, the animation was poor, and holy fucking christ what is up with the color? Jesus, man. I understand, you're trying to set the tone but do you have to dull the ENTIRE short with fucking blue and brown?

Not even for the action scene is it changed to something different. You link blue and action together? >>508918 I think this nigger is right, he might actually be color blind.
>>
those expressionless faces are absolutely awful
>>
Painful just watching how he is hammering away, like a robot, and you can tell the fingers are not rigged, seeing the first few seconds - it remains the same pose throughout, like it's a prosthetic.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.