[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
zBrush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: JdrPBrY.png (291 KB, 499x419) Image search: [Google]
JdrPBrY.png
291 KB, 499x419
How can i buy zBrush student version without a student id?
Am i forced to get a friend with one to do it or something or are there alternatives.
>>
Please just don't pirate it. A shame, really that it's so easily accessible. You can go to kat.cr and search Zbrush, click "age" to bring up the latest torrents, and find 4R7 with the P3 update, but I highly recommend you don't.
>>
Why do the software companies with a huge license cost even bother with an activation code requirement.

Maya has it right, you can get any of the versions for free if you're a student. Any other software simple gets pirated the hour after its release.
>>
>>508261

I want to lay the foundations for non problamatic work for the next few years, no need to interact with shady torrents etc.
The market has shifted, money comes from ads so viruses aren't the issue anymore it's adware/ user data collection.

Better off buying and keeping that shit offline.
>>
>>508273
wat
>>
>>508273
English, please.
>>
File: 14524236091330s.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
14524236091330s.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>508265
>Maya has it right, you can get any of the versions for free if you're a student.
>>
>>508265
Software companies don't make their money by selling to individuals, they sell to other companies, who can afford license fees and buy in bulk.
>>
>>508709
You don't even need to be a student. It's the educational version, for learning, not just for students.
>>
>>508236
>How can i buy zBrush student version without a student id?

How are you possibly a student but have no student ID?

> I say good chap I'm not asking to pirate it certainly not

The hell you aren't.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.