[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me, Anon. Did you ever hear the tragedy of Perpetual Licenses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
Tell me, Anon. Did you ever hear the tragedy of Perpetual Licenses?
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>503641
No.
>>
>>503642
I thought not its not a story a Subscription user would tell you.
>>
>>503643
>>503643
It's a Perpetual Legend..
>>
>>503646
Perpetual licenses was a Lord of Payments, He was so powerful and so influential that he could use his influence to prevent the programs that it loved from dying.
>>
I really wish they offered it as an optional thing because it really screws me over, they are assuming that all artist have a steady income.

I don't, I would buy it and then wait two years for the next one before buying again.
>>
>>503650
Subscription you pay less but still pay the total sum over time, so its like rent to own but the shocking twist is after you don't own it.

Oh, Btw. Autodesk can stop your subscription at any time and keep the money.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.