[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so i did this thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: thumbnail.png (303 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.png
303 KB, 1366x768
Basically, I made this trippy asf video w/ sad music in the background. No keyframes in the entire thing, just paths and drivers, n i was pretty stoked about it. Took something like 10 hours to render, woke up this morning tho, and had to spend most of the morning adjusting and rerendering a part of it because the camera was going through part of the wall >.<

video is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ7lWNjuwRE
U can see my patch around 1:20
My question is, does anyone know why in the fking hell the wall got poofed out when it rendered. The pre thing worked fine.

>>yea im somewhat new 2 blender so small words pl.
>>also no, its not a click bait, I hate ads, theyre not supposed to be on my videos, but i used a copywrited song sowfuibf lhbgj,
>>
File: 1438882270765.jpg (200 KB, 1014x1044) Image search: [Google]
1438882270765.jpg
200 KB, 1014x1044
it's shit.
>>
its cool i plan on pilfering it for a music video of mine

keep ur eye on melting mask if that sound bad to you
>>
>>502893
>>502892

oh no dont do that. insulting and stealing my 70 view youtube video.
ill never recover
>>
>>502895

lol bro i'm just pretending to be mad!!!!

xD
>>
>>502891
Not a 3d artist but just browsing this board and I thought it was bretty cool man
>>
>>502911
?
>>502914
thanks man
>>
>>502891
This is shit and I hope you die.
>>
>>502918
its got 130 views and literally the only ppl who have downvoted it are the two from 4chan when i post it to ask a technical question to a bunch of wannabe modern art critics.

>>making reddit look like not a shithole by comparison
>>gj /3/
>>
>>502891
Why did this take all night to render? It looks rasterized, not raytraced...
>>
>>502926
havnt a clue.
setting were a bit off, whole scene was a bit complex, and computer is near potato, but rllly dont know blender well enough to know what to look out for so idk =/
>>
>>502891
last bump,
pro /3/ plox
>>
>>502997
dude you could have spent like 10 mins playblasting it instead
>>
>>503119
idk how to do that in blender
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.