[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the difference between male and female looking face?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 149x149) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 149x149
what's the difference between male and female looking face?
>>
Boobs
>>
beard - no beard
>>
>>502840

Go over to /b/ and look at the trap thread (there's always a trap thread).
>>
>>502840
Instead of thinking about the face only, think about the entire head. The shape of the cranium is what mainly determines how a face looks.
Females have bigger crowns, flatter foreheads, bigger eyes (really same size as males but will seem bigger because the entire skull is smaller).
All their facial bones are more fragile/lighter than those on a male skull, their chin and jaw are narrower and often more pointy.

The ratio between jaw/crown and how flat the face is in profile (due to the bigger crown and flatter forhead) is what determines if a facial structure looks male or female.

On the surface. because the skull is smaller, the eye sits more exposed in the socket making the eyelid curve more revealing more of the white further making the eyes appear bigger.
They tend to have fuller and more curved lips than males. Cartilage parts like nose and ears are also smaller and more lightly built than those on males.
>>
File: 35.jpg (8 KB, 350x235) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
8 KB, 350x235
>>502840
>>
>>502854
The average white woman looks like Angelina jolie
>>
File: averageFaceGlobal.jpg (956 KB, 1268x1156) Image search: [Google]
averageFaceGlobal.jpg
956 KB, 1268x1156
>>502856
That looks like an average produced by creating an average from a selection of faces considered beautiful.

Here's a picture that is more representative.
>>
>>502860
awesome.
one with dudes pls?
>>
>>502847
remember the good old days when there wasn't?
>>
File: intouch.png (830 KB, 708x960) Image search: [Google]
intouch.png
830 KB, 708x960
>>502860
forgot america
>>
>>502860
>sweden is a loli
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>502897

No, I'm a newfag. Only been around here a year or two.

They don't bother me, though. It's the pointless dubs threads and religion bait threads that annoy me.

>>502860

They need another one of these, but with full nudes. Breast and body shape seem to differ regionally as well.
>>
>>503008
It's true. Our womyn looks like ~10 years younger than those from abroad.

Like you watch some US talk show and there's this 30-something female talking the host about how her baby daddy got shot by her second baby daddy
and they're still having their third baby daddy together from inside prison, and the host goes "...but you are still just 12 years old Taisha?" and girl is like "uuuhmmm..."
>>
>>502840

there's no scientific of biological proof for the existence of faces. faces are just social constructs — bill nye, shark jumping cunt
>>
>>503051

that's because they are all 9 year old nigslim akbar wives
>>
>>502901
Thank you /pol/, now fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>502897
6 months into 2004? Traps have been a mainstay since 4chan started.
>>
>>503174
maybe in /b/ but definitely not rest of the boards of 4chan. After the transtesticle epidemic got out of hand, m00t made a containment board and gave you /lgbt/. So fuck off back to /lgbt/ with your "i'm a transtesticle and im a woman as much as any other female" shit.
>>
>>502840
Makeup, lack of facial hair, plucked/waxed brows and usually longer hair. thats about it.
>>
>>502860
>all hot except for the asians and samoa
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.