[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What about Gnomon, /3/? I got the money.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What about Gnomon, /3/?
I got the money.
>>
>>498095
>>
>>502361
If you can then do it. I live in the UK and what I would give to be able to go. You have the opportunity so I would take it. Employers love gnomon.
>>
>>502400
Gmomon loves employers too
>>
Before you even consider going to gnomon you need to study on your own for a good 3-4 years, at least 15 hours a week.
>>
>>502435
Wait what are you suggesting?
>>
>>502436
im guessing he isnt going in blind and has a portfoilio.
let us see what you have, we might be able to let you know if its even worth applying
>>
>>502361
im actually planning on going to gnomon after i graduate from my shitty community college, gonna have to move across the country but from what i hear gnomon is the best choice for schooling. if their website is correct 94% of graduates find a job and if A.S.S is correct only 3% of graduates cant pay thair loans on time.
also the tution is pretty good for a school that good. only 24k a year compared to other much shittyer privet schools and goverment schools that start at like 55k
>>
How do you even afford to go to gnomon, it says you need 64k ontop of the tuition to even be allowed to enroll.
>>
>>503079
where does it say that?
that's impossible seeing as they offer government financial aid... they wouldn't have a financial aid program if they needed you to have 64k + tuition to even enroll... might as well change the scroll title to "rich kids only"
>>
>>503079
OK. im this guy >>503107
and i just went to thair site and read up on that. the 65k requirement is for international students from other country's... its more for your own security than tham. its a safety net to make sure that students who move to USA from say France or UK won't end up homeless because they can't afford house or food so they require you to have 65,000$ to cover housing and shit while you take thair 2-3 year program

i knew that was bullshit cuz like i said,they offer financial aid...
>>
i got a question, does gnomon count as industry experience? like when company ask for 2-3 years of experience
>>
>>503706
Are you serious?!
>>
>>503711
might as well since gnomon works your ass off and basically trains you to survive in the industry not just how to use programs
>>
>>503706
10/10 bait.
>does school count as job experience HURR DURR
>>
>>503714
ur mum counts as sex experience XDDD
>>
File: 1430758786068.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1430758786068.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1200
>>503716
>>
File: 1432304213420.png (572 KB, 700x666) Image search: [Google]
1432304213420.png
572 KB, 700x666
>>503717
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.