[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>498278 This sucks? /3/ is hard to please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>>498278
This sucks?

/3/ is hard to please.
>>
>>498739
you are easily pleased then
>>
>>498739
All Live action trailer for games suck.
>>
>>498741
>you are easily pleased then
clearly Bethesda has no idea what the autistic bounds of acceptable are and will crash and burn because most people are like you.

Or, you belong to a minority of nitpickers who constitute a rounding error on humanity and have no net effect on anything.
>>
>>498278
>>498854
Actually, bethesda is the only company togheter with rockstar who puts lot of passion in their games
>>
>>498278
OP HERE
im guessing the gameplay will be good, but jesus fuck all of their games look like shit.

as a 3d artist i know what goes into making games and live action 3d integration and i think they did a really poor job like usual.
>>
>>498278
Newsflash: Bethsedea has always had shit assets and animations in their games, but get a pass because YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS ITS A VARIATION ON SHOOTING ONE OF OUR 4 ENEMIES
>>
this board is by far one of the worst when it comes to negativity
>>
>>500876
I take it you've never been to /cgl/. They have the highest murder/bullied into suicide count by far.
>>
>>499657
This all the way, this is every game they've ever made

>"you can do whatever you want!"
>get to the end of the game
>"choose one of these 2 choices"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.